Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Hot Coco from Flab to Fab came by to give me this award today, and I happy to participate! It is also the first award for Cupcakes & Cucumbers.
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
Thanks:Hot Coco ... thank you for thinking of my blog! Posting in Cupcakes & Cucumbers has been a rewarding way for me to share information and my photography, but the most exciting part is the people that I meet along the way.
1. This blog isn't my full time job - I am actually a product photographer who makes a living taking more formal images then the fun ones you see here!
2. I am a neat freak! Part of my daily routine always includes some kind of cleaning activity, and no matter how clean and organized I am I always feel like I could be more clean and organized.
3. Before I became a photographer I got my BA in History from Gettysburg College. My favorite area of history are the social aspects of Colonial America, and early European Civilizations.
4. I think oranges are a lot of work, but I love clementines.
5. I am an only child, and I give credit to my sole upbringing for my independent spirit and creativity.
6. My best friend lives in Arizona, but I wish we were lived closer. I have known her for 26 years now, and consider her keeper of many of my dirty secrets.
7.I love to travel, and my favorite place that I have visited so far is Dingle in Ireland.
Fifteen Newly Discovered Bloggers:
12. Delia Creates
13. The Year 31