22 February 2012

Spring Photo Shoot Planning

This winter wasn't much for cold so spring has never been a far thought from my mind. 

Stores have brought out Easter colors, and when I walk by photography studios children are dressed in their spring finest.  The dirt is becoming home to small flowers, and soon there will be buds on the trees.  In the South spring comes quickly and will soon be in full swing.

Today I find myself planning some future photo shoots on a spring theme as the time grows closer.  I have been too busy with client work until this week to even ponder a stock photo shoot so now I am rushing to get some new Mothers Day, and general spring images into my collection.

This is one of my favorite times of year to shoot when props are colorful, and plentiful, but my time is limited.  This is a project I should be in the final steps of since summer images are already starting to sell.  So tomorrow I will search out some flowers, and see what I come up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment