In honor of simplicity, and the cotton swab here are some useful applications for this unique product.
- Dip in rubbing alcohol to clean hard to reach places on electronics.
- Use a disposable paintbrush for children's art projects or to touch up a painting.
- Keep in your purse for a make up touch up tool.
- Dip in soapy water to for hard to reach housecleaning spots. This works especially well on details of basebaords.
- Pull off the cotton ends, and use the stick to scrape mud out of your hiking boots.
- Q tips are prefect for getting intricate details when shining silver or refinishing furniture.
- Make portable perfume applications. Spray some perfume on the ends of the swab, and store in a plastic bag until ready to use.
- The sticks can be used for art projects, or as lollypop stick in candy making.
- Perfect glue applicator for small spaces.
- Apply face paint on Halloween or at a birthday party.
PS - The meal plan will be out tomorrow - we had several occasions to eat out last week so dinner for tonight is covered.