10 January 2012

Paperwork Season

This time of year is what I like to think of fondly as paperwork season, and is the inspiration for this image from my portfolio.

As a small business person the New Year means lots and lots of paperwork.  I am organized by nature so everything is already in order, but there is still a lot of work to be done.  End of the year reports must be printed, analyzed and filed.  There are tax papers to gather for my accountant.  It is time to take old paperwork from my main file and archive it away for safe keeping.  The organization gets more organized, and I like to complete these tasks early in the New Year as opposed to waiting until we get closer to tax season. 

The shredder will shred, recycling is inevitable, and the camera will have to wait in order for this yearly chore to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment