21 March 2012

Week 8 Meal Plan






Welcome to Week #8 of my meal planning experiment!

I have been traveling to see family up in surprisingly sunny Connecticut so this week's meal plan will be a short one.  Monday is never a great day to grocery shop so I am going to plan meals for Wednesday - Monday and we will likely eat out somewhere between on the weekend.









Here's the plan for this week :

{old favorites}

Grilled Pork Tenderloin Marinated in Spicy Soy Sauce & Fresh Grilled Zucchini
1-2-3 Alarm Turkey Chili with White Rice - Yes I have to have this AGAIN this week.  It was so good!
Lighter Chicken Enchiladas
Steak with Quick Mushroom "Risotto"

{new recipes} 

Chicken Cacciatore
Slow Roasted Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables



{baking project - if I have time!}
Black Bean Brownies as suggested by An Organic Wife

View my other meal planning blog entries at this link.  They are all packed with good recipes so enjoy!


* Images & text copyright 2012 Brooke Photo Studio

3 comments:

  1. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!! new follower!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ms. compusure - I am already a fan of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete