11 August 2011

Chocolate Oatmeal for Breakfast

Breakfast is an important meal that gives you energy throughout the day and helps to control hunger.

Oatmeal is one of the quick and easy breakfast foods that I like to eat in the morning.

Better Oats is a company with a line of healthy oatmeal that I really enjoy.  They use natural whole grain oats, and you can really taste the difference in the quality of their ingredients compared to

My favorite is the Lavish Dark Chocolate Oatmeal which is delightfully rich and healthy at the same time.  They have a unique packet that also serves as a measuring cup for adding the water so it comes out just right every time I cook it.  I also like that I can find this brand easily at my local grocery store.

I like it so much that there was no oatmeal left when I took the photo of my breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment