02 April 2012

Week 10 Meal Plan


Welcome to Week #10 of my meal planning experiment!

Last week involved a lot of things to do and celebrating so we didn't get to eat all of the planned meals - I didn't even make it to the grocery store until Friday!  My husband made some of his fabulous pasta sauce & turkey meatballs over the weekend so that gives us a good supply in the freezer as well as to enjoy during the week.

Here's the plan for this week :

{old favorites}

Mostly Veggie with some Chicken Fajitas (No recipe here - I just poach the chicken and steam the veggies)
Pasta & Turkey Meatballs Leftover from the Weekend Cooking Spree!

{new recipes} 

Chicken Cacciatore
Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Mini Greek Lamb Burgers with Roasted Potatoes

{baking project - if I have time!}
Black Bean Brownies as suggested by An Organic Wife - You may have noticed that I haven't baked since the beginning weeks of this experiment!  It is still on my to-do list and someday I will find the time.

View my other meal planning blog entries at this link.  They are all packed with good recipes so enjoy!



* Images & text copyright 2012 Brooke Photo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment